The American Automotive Association (AAA) credit card is a good option for your wallet. This card is one of the best credit cards in 2020. It offers a wide range of credit card where you can use to pay bills and lots more. AAA credit card is given by the Bank of America. The AAA credit card gives its users 3x points on eligible travel and AAA purchases, 2x points on gas, grocery stores, drug stores, wholesale club, and one point per $1 on purchases. There is no limit to the points users can earn and points can be redeemed for a variety of rewards including future travel, gift cards, etc. Users save annual and foreign transaction fees.
Cardholders earn points when they use their card to make purchases, minus returns, credits, and adjustments. AAA credit card allows you to shop abroad easily and it has no card usage fee attached to it.
How You Earn Points
- Earn 1 point for every $1 of net purchases charged to credit card
- Earn 2 points per $1 for net purchases made with the card at any grocery store, gas store, wholesale club, and drugstore.
- Get 3 points per $1 for net purchases made with the card through any participating AAA Club Points not redeemed expire 5 years after the month they were earned.
Types of AAA Credit Card
There are three types of AAA MasterCards, each come with its benefits, they are;
1) AAA Dollars plus MasterCard
2) AAA Dollars MasterCard
3) AAA Dollars Gas Rebate MasterCard
AAA credit card has several benefits, the main benefits users come across include;
1) It gives 3% cash back on travel purchases
2) It gives 2% cash back whenever you purchase gas, grocery, drugs etc
3) You earn 1% cash back if you buy good elsewhere
4) The credit card gives visa platinum or visa signature benefits
5) No card usage fee
6) No foreign transaction fees
7) It is free for yearly free hassles
8) After spending $500 in the first three months, you’ll get $75 credit
9) Its gold membership gives a 25% bonus, platinum gives 75%, and platinum gives 50%.
The AAA rewards visa credit card gives 3x points on AAA travel expenses, 2x on gas, wholesale club, grocery store, and drug store, and 1 point per $1 on purchases elsewhere. There is no limit to the points cardholders can earn.
How to Apply for AAA Credit Card
AAA credit card application serves as an online portal where applicants can apply for any credit card offered by AAA. However, applicants can apply for the AAA credit card benefit using the Bank of America Application, applying is quite easy.
Follow the steps below;
- Visit the application page using this link https://card.creditcard.acg.aaa.com/ on your web browser
- Once the page loads, fill in the required information such as; first name, middle name, last name city, state, suffix, residential address, zip code
- Click the box to verify that you want your statement to be sent to a different address
- Fill in your email address, phone number, phone number type, are you a citizen, do you have dual citizenship, name of the country, date of birth, total income, employment status, assets, occupation, and mortgage
- Choose if you want to transfer a balance to your new credit card then add a cardholder
- Go through and accept AAA credit card terms and conditions by ticking on the provided box
- Lastly, click on the continue button to get further instructions.
How to Login to Your AAA Credit Card Account
- Visit https://card.creditcard.acg.aaa.com/.
- Tap on login at the top corner of the page
- Fill in your user ID and proceed
- Enter your password
- Then click on the login button to gain access to your account.