The Affinbank credit card is offered by Affinbank. This credit card is a good choice for motorists. They are among the cheapest in Malaysia and it partners with Touch ‘N Go and BHPetrol. Affinbank offers both Visa and MasterCard. This bank however offers several credit cards such as;
- Affinbank world MasterCard
- Affinbank visa business platinum
- Affinbank visa gold
- Affinbank MasterCard classic
- Affinbank BHPetrol ‘Touch and fuel ‘MasterCard contactless
- Affinbank MasterCard gold
- Affinbank visa classic
- Affin DUO MasterCard rewards
- Affin DUO Visa cashback
- Affinbank visa signature card
- Affinbank visa basic
- Affinbank MasterCard basic.
However, for now, we will be looking at the Affinbank visa basic credit card. If you are searching for a basic credit card that doesn’t charge an annual fee, then the Affinbank visa basic credit card could be your choice. This annual fee is waived without any hidden charges. As long as you are 21 years of age and above with an annual income of RM24, 000, you can apply for this credit card. This credit card gives you the opportunity to manage your spending and it simplifies cash flow management all with just zero annual fee cost.
How the Card Works
For cash withdrawal, you can easily withdraw cash from your Affinbank visa basic account for up to three transactions per day. The maximum withdrawal limit is 25% of your credit limit or your available credit limit. However, if you are unable to repay the withdrawal amount before the payment due date, the finance of 15% to 18% p.a will be incurred from your credit card account. The easy installment plan (EiPlan) helps you ease your financial burden when you make large purchases by converting the amount to affordable installments within the chosen period. The maximum installment amount usually depends on your available credit amount. Affinbank offers no interest on installment. You can also opt-out of any installment plan period of 6,12,18,24 and 36 months. However, the minimum purchase requirement is different for each installment plan period.
- 2% for 6 months with a minimum purchase of RM500
- 4% for 12 months with a minimum purchase of RM1000
- 5% for 18 months with a minimum purchase of RM 2000
- 6% for 24 months with a minimum purchase of RM2000
- 7% for 36 months with a minimum purchase of RM 3000.
If you are unable to repay or you pay lesser than the installment amount, a finance charge of 17.5% p.a will reflect in your installment amount. This credit card charges an interest rate of 12.0%p.a and no fee for balance transfer. Cash withdrawal fee is RM 20 or 5% of the withdrawn amount. Late payment fee is RM 5 or 1% of the outstanding amount. Its minimum monthly payment is RM 50 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
- You earn 1 point for every RM 1 retail transaction spent
- You can replace a lost or stolen card
- Access to Affinbank loan
- You can easily make balance transfers with your card
- You have access to an easy payment plan
- No annual fee
- You earn RM 25 on each principal and supplementary card on activation and anniversary dates
- You earn RM 50 or 5% of any outstanding amount
- It offers credit card promotions which include; golf privilege for Affin premium cards, Affin DUO campaign, supplementary card campaign.
- You must have a minimum annual income of RM 24,000
- The minimum age for primary card is 21 years
- The minimum age for supplementary card is 18 years.
How to Apply
- Follow the steps below to successfully apply;
- Go to Affinbank visa basic credit card application page on your device
- Tap on the green apply now button to start your application
- Choose the credit card of your choice
- Fill in your personal information such as; names, email, contact information, state
- Check the box to agree with the terms and conditions
- Then follow the screen instructions to complete your application process.
The steps to follow when logging in are;
- Visit the Affin bank visa basic credit card login page
- Login as personal or business
- Enter your username and your password
- Tap on login.