- Fees and charges
- How to Apply for BSN Visa Classic
This card offers customers low-interest fees to zero-interest installment plans. Every RMI spent on this card earns you one happy reward point and twice that when you spend overseas. These points can be used to redeem yourself a gift, kitchenware, travel gear, vouchers, etc. With the BSN visa classic, cardholders can transfer their balance from other credit cards to their BSN visa classic card. BSN gives its customers the opportunity to shop at any merchant and convert their purchases to affordable monthly installments with BSN 0% installment plan for up to 2 years. The BSN visa classic is only available for residents of Malaysia.
This card does not come with an annual fee. There’s nothing like getting extra when you spend. With BSN visa classic, you can get 1x reward points for every Ringgit that you spend on local retail purchases. When you shop overseas, you get double the rewards. BSN visa classic allows you to earn double BSN happy reward points.
For you to qualify for BSN visa classic, you need to earn a minimum of RM24,000 a year. Your minimum monthly income about RM2,000. Also, applicants must be at least 21years of age. If you like to apply for the supplementary card, the supplementary cardholder must be at least 18years of age.
Late payment fees of RM10 or 1% of the outstanding amount, up to a maximum of RM75 will be charged when you do not pay your monthly bills on time. Also, individuals must be citizens of Malaysia.
Fees and Charges
Annual fee for primary card is free
Annual fee for supplementary is free
Minimum monthly payment – RM 50 or 5% of your outstanding amount
Late payment fee – RM 10 or 1% of your outstanding amount
Fee for cash withdrawal – RM12.75 or 2.69% of the withdrawn amount.
- The card does not come with annual fee charges unlike other credit cards
- Users get extra when they spend
- When you shop abroad you receive double rewards
- Get up to RM300,000 travel insurance
- Gives you access to shop and dine worldwide
- Offers a supplementary card
- Get 1x reward point for every ringgit you spend.
How to Apply for BSN Visa Classic
Follow the steps below to apply for the BSN visa classic;
- Visit the BSN visa classic application page
- Once the page loads, enter these details;
- Full name, mobile phone number, email address
- Select whether you are a resident of Malaysia or an expatriate
- Select the state you reside in
- Select employment
- Click on next
- Enter the next page, enter your income information such as; your monthly gross income in RM, read the BSN terms and conditions, and accept it
- Click on submit.
After applying, your credit card requests will be received. Then you have to wait for a notification telling you your application status. The duration of application depends on the bank you applied with.