- Types of Comdata MasterCard
- How to Apply
Comdata MasterCard credit card is made specifically to cater for over-the-road fleet owners, owner-operators, and truckers to solve their special business needs. This card is issued by Regions bank. With this card, business owners can now easily manage credit transactions and they will also have access to a single card solution for maintenance, diesel fuel, and lots more.
Interestingly, the Comdata MasterCard also offers a preferred discount at leading fuel merchants and also enjoy covering maintenance needs.
Types of Comdata MasterCard
1) Comdata payroll MasterCard; is an electronic alternative to receiving payroll funds for employees without a bank account or those currently receiving paper cheque
2) Comdata onRoad card; it provides you an easy way to manage your fleet spending and also driver funds. It provides a convenient way for paperless transactions.
1) It offers fleet owners spending controls to easily manage credit transactions
2) Card users can enjoy the benefits of the industry’s most trusted payment method for scale and tire purchases as a driver
3) It gives cardholders access to a secure single card solution for diesel fuel, maintenance, and lots more
4) Gives immediate access to company advances as a driver
5) Provides fleet owners discounts
6) Drivers can get fuel nationwide
How to Apply
To get approved for the card, applicants must follow the steps below;
- Visit the Comdata application page
- Correctly fill in the open spaces with your information; business name, contact name, street address, city, state, zip code, email address, mobile phone number, number of trucks, number of drivers
- Click the Save and continue link to proceed to the second step
Steps to Activate the Comdata MasterCard
The Comdata MasterCard can be activated through the following ways;
1) Online Activation
- Navigate to the Comdata activation page
- Tap click here to register button
- Provide your card number and your activation code (the activation code is a nine-digit social security number)
- Tap the next button and follow the steps to complete your card activation.
2) Telephone Activation
Users can call the toll-free number (888) 265-8228, this service will guide you through the activation process.
How to Login
Follow the steps below to login to your credit card account;
- Visit the Comdata login page
- Type in your user ID
- Enter the log in link to gain access.