Evans is a clothing retailer located in the United Kingdom. Credit cards are way easier to carry around than cash. They are equally handy to have in cases of emergency situations. This company offers a credit card for its customers, this credit card comes with rewards and bonuses. Evans MasterCard is issued by Newday Limited. This MasterCard has used payment for meals, clothings, and holidays. This credit card is accepted at nearly 53 million merchants across over 210 countries. Evans is part of the Arcadia group, others include Burton, Topman, Wallis, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, and others. The Arcadia is a British retailing company that owns a number of UK high street staples.
How the Card Works
Regular customers at Evans earn double points on all Evans purchases as well as other Arcadia groups. You get 2 points for every £1 spent and your points will be converted into Arcadia group vouchers every 3 months at a rate of 500 points to £5. You also earn bonus points on your birthday month. Evans MasterCard has a variable APR of 29.9% it doesn’t charge for annual or monthly fees. Its incentive on opening is that you earn 1000 bonus points on account opening and 20% off any purchase made within 7 days of account opening. Evans offers exclusive sales and discount events. The purchase interest-free period is 56 days. Balance transfer is 29.95%. Foreign transaction charge is 2.75%. Late payment fee is £12.
Evans MasterCard offers the following benefits;
- Gives points on daily spending
- Has an introductory bonus of 1000
- It has no annual fee
- You earn 2 points for every £1 spent
- This credit card offers exclusive sales and discounts
1) it has a high interest rate on purchases
2) applicants with low credit scores may not be qualified to apply
3) it has a high balance transfer fee.
To be qualified for application, you need to meet the following criteria;
- You should be 18 years of age or older
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom
- You must possess a working UK bank account, a mobile phone number, and your regular income
- You’re not an Evans cardholder.
How to Apply
To apply for Evans MasterCard, follow the steps below;
- Visit Evans credit card application page
- Click on ‘check eligibility ‘ and go through the requirements
- Enter the last 4 digits of your SSN number and also your contact number
- Click on continue
- On the next page, enter your personal details like your names, date of birth, marital status, email address, postal code, and other details that will be required
- Fill in your employment status details
- Lastly, click on -check my eligibility.
After this, you have to wait for your card to be approved. If you have challenges, you can go ahead to contact the customer care service on the card’s website.