The fluid credit card is part of the New Day Ltd. This credit card helps customers to gain greater control over their credit card balances. The fluid credit card lets you keep everything in one place with fluid balance transfers. With this credit card, you can transfer balances, you can get it done over the phone in a matter of minutes. When this is done, you can save your money by transferring your balances from other credit cards. Whenever you make a transfer with Fluid credit card, there is a minimum amount of £100 that you can transfer. This credit card is accepted at over 53 million merchants across more than 210 territories and countries. This credit card offers amazing balance transfers. Fluid credit card helps those who get turned down elsewhere. You need to meet the criteria before applying.
How the Credit Card Works
With this card, you can make your purchases online through in store or apps. Once you receive your credit card and it has been activated, you can call and ask to make a balance transfer. It normally takes about three hours for a balance transfer to be complete and it comes with a fee. You will be required to pay a fee which is a percentage of the amount that you transfer. You will add the amount that you transfer and the fee to your fluid credit card balance. With this card, you can transfer balances from almost all credit cards. If you decide to transfer a balance, you need to be the primary card and account holder. The initial credit limit is £300-£2000. It offers 0% interest on balance transfers for 9 months from account opening. Also, transferring your balances can save you money in the long term, this is the sole aim of the fluid credit card. With this card, you can access your statement online at any time. You can make payments, set up direct debits, and update your personal details whenever you want to. It has no annual fee and its balance transfer is 0% for nine months reverting to 34.94%. Balance transfer fee is 4% for nine months which reverts to 5%. For every purchase you make, you’ll be charged 34.94% while purchase interest-free period is about 48days.
- No annual fee
- It has an initial credit limit of £250-£2000
- You can view your balance and transactions
- You can change your statement preferences
- This credit card is suitable for building your credit
- It offers no commission on non -sterling transactions.
- You must reside in the United Kingdom
- You have to be 18years of age or above
- You must be employed or self-employed
- You must not have received a county court judgment in the past year.
How to Apply
- Open your web browser and visit fluid website
- When the page loads, go down and tap on ‘check eligibility ‘
- Check your eligibility before you proceed
- Enter your personal information such as your title, last name, middle name, first name, date of birth, marital status
- Enter your contact information such as your email address, mobile number
- Enter your residential information
- Enter your employment information
- Enter the number of persons that are financially dependent on you
- Indicate if you want immediate access to either cash withdrawal or balance transfer
- Go through the terms and conditions and agree to them
- Then, tap on ‘continue ‘.