If you are a regular customer of Kroger, you may benefit from the Kroger rewards credit card. This card provides you with cashback based on all the purchases you make whenever you make use of the card. This credit card is offered by the US bank. The card is usually issued to those with good or excellent credit scores, you should have a credit score of about 700 or higher. Kroger credit card is given on the MasterCard network, this means that it is a MasterCard and also, it comes with MasterCard benefits. Subject to credit card approval, earned rewards points toward free groceries. Rewards points are usually earned on eligible net purchases. The Kroger credit card is recommended for those who make regular purchases at Kroger brand grocery stores, those who do not want to pay an annual fee.
How the Card Works
Not all transactions made with this credit card are eligible for rewards pot, such as advances, balance transfers, and convenience checks. If you don’t redeem your reward put, you will immediately lose them. Net purchases are purchases minus credit and returns. Rewards points expire after 36 months. Any purchase made at Kroger family of company’s fuel centers does not earn rewards points or fuel points. Kroger credit card offers a promotional bonus for new users. This card does not charge an annual fee and it does not charge fees on foreign transactions. Kroger no longer accepts visa cards. You can earn points at Kroger and get a 25¢ fuel discount for a year by simply redeeming fuel points. You can earn rewards points on all eligible net purchases at a rate of 3x points per dollar on Kroger family of company’s own brand products, with 2x points for other purchases from Kroger family of companies. Since a point is worth 0.5 cents, you will be earning a cashback of 1.5% when spending at the 3x rate. Cash advance usually comes with high fees.
- No annual fee
- For every 1000 points, you earn you get $5 free for groceries
- Rewards are redeemed automatically
- You get to save 25¢ a gallon when you redeem 100 fuel points at Kroger stores
- You get 1x point per dollar when you spend anywhere else
- 2x every dollar spent in the Kroger family of companies
- 3x per dollar spent on Kroger family of companies own-brand products
- No foreign transaction fee.
How to Apply For Kroger Credit Card
Below are the steps to be followed if you want to apply for the Kroger credit card;
- Visit the Kroger credit card application page
- When the page loads, tap on the apply now button
- Fill in your first name, last name, middle name, date of birth, suffix, social security number, country, phone number, email address
- Enter your housing information such as your physical address, suite, housing status, monthly payment
- Enter your employment details such as your annual income, employment status
- Indicate if you want to add an authorized user
- Review and agree to the terms and conditions
- Then, click on submit.
If you have any questions, you can contact the customer care service on 1-701-461-0489. Immediately after you’ve been approved for this card, you can join the Kroger community rewards program at krogercommunityrewards.com.