- How It Works
- How to Apply
Milestone card enables users to enjoy the benefits of a MasterCard without the need for a security deposit. The milestone MasterCard is given by the Bank of Missouri and is serviced by Genesis FS card services, Inc. This bank was founded in 1891. With milestone MasterCard, you can successfully manage your credit card and meet your everyday needs. The milestone credit card is a card may be a good option if you have a less than perfect credit history and want to work on building your credit profile.
The milestone gold MasterCard comes with an annual fee. The fee ranges from $35 to $75 for the first year your account is open and you could be charged up to $99 a year after that. Some cardholders will be charged an account opening fee of $25 too, although that fee and the annual fee for the first year will not total more than $75. Milestone gold card offers fraud protection, online account access, and is accepted everywhere MasterCard is accepted.
How It Works
With the milestone gold MasterCard, cardholders can get a quick and simple application process. They have access to their account details even on the mobile phone. Sadly, the milestone MasterCard is a bad choice for credit. This means that if you have poor credit, the credit card charges no security deposit. Its annual high fees make it a bad choice when compared to other credit cards. When using the milestone gold MasterCard, you get nothing in return for the fees charged. New cardholders have an initial credit limit of $300.
- No security deposit is required
- Only one percent foreign transaction fee
- No impact on credit while applying for pre-approval
- Provides an ID theft protection
There are also certain disadvantages associated with the Milestone Gold MasterCard, they are;
- High annual fees
- High purchase and penalty APRs
- Doesn’t give new cardholders reward of any sort.
How to Apply
Before applying, you first need to pre-qualify. Pre-qualified applicants will be invited to apply for the milestone MasterCard online. The pre-qualification steps use a soft credit inquiry. To pre-qualify so as to be eligible for application, follow the steps below;
- Kindly visit the milestone gold MasterCard official website
- On the homepage, tap on pre-qualify now
- On the next page, fill in your personal details such as; first name, middle name, last name, date of birth, SSN, email address, primary phone number, secondary phone number
- Then click on the Next button.
Once you are pre-qualified you can then apply for the card successfully. Your annual fee will be determined based on their review of your credit profile. Read through the terms and conditions before applying.