If you want a credit card that will help you build your card history, the Opus credit card will be a good option for you. It allows users to manage their credit in an easy and hassle freeway. This card is made for individuals who are on a low income, self-employed, and also those who have no credit history at all. Cardholders can use this card for a variety of transactions with a manageable credit limit of £250-£1200, they even have the opportunity to transfer cash to a bank account. This credit card protects your credit rating. This credit card offers flexible repayment dates just in case you are short on money when your payment date is due. Opus credit card generates a way by providing the needful to transfer money from your credit card to your bank account.
How the Card Works
With Opus credit card, you can easily transfer money from the card to your bank account. You can also move your available credit to the bank account to save money from dispensing from a cash machine. This credit card gives you reminders so you can pay bills on time. You can choose and change the payment dates suited to their finance agreement. This credit card is powered by MasterCard, which means you can access credit card deals, promotions, and also enjoy merchant discounts. There is an app that has been made available to see recent transactions, manage credit, and lots more. It is also very convenient and secure.
- No annual fee
- Late payment fee; £12.00
- Money transfer fee; 3% of the transaction
- Balance transfer fee; 3% of the transaction
- Minimum credit limit; £250
- Interest-free period; maximum of 48 days
- Annual transfer fees; 39.95% or 49.95% or 54.95% or 59.95%.
- No annual fee
- An app is made available to manage your account
- It is suitable for those with a low credit score
- You can control your payment and manage your finances
- You can directly transfer cash into your bank account
- You get text alerts that remind you of your payment.
How to Apply
To apply for Opus credit card, follow the stages given below;
- Open your web browser and visit Opus card website
- When the page loads, go down and tap on ‘check eligibility ‘
- Enter your personal information on the application page such as your last name, first name, date of birth, marital status
- Enter your contact information such as your email address, mobile number
- Enter your residential status, postcode
- Enter your employment status
- Enter the number of persons that are financially dependent on you
- Choose either cash withdrawal or money transfer
- Choose how you’ll like to be informed about these offers
- Lastly, tap on ‘check my eligibility ‘
- As soon as you’ve been approved, you can apply for the credit card.