The trio credit card is from the fifth third bank. This is a good credit card that offers cardholders a wide range of benefits and perks. Making use of this credit card will be good if you don’t spend too much on your card but still want to earn cashback when you buy groceries and gas or even when you eat out. This credit card offers good perks though it does not have some of the benefits cards for higher credit score delivery. Using this card is a great way to earn cashback without overpaying interest every month. It offers a favorable earn rate and worthwhile travel perks, adventurous cardholders can quickly gain cashback rewards to spend wherever they want. Trio credit card is a low maintenance card that lets you gain steady cashback rewards every month. This credit card offers rewards model that benefits customers who love eating out and pay for gas and groceries.
How the Card Works
You receive 10,000 bonus points whenever you spend $1000 in the first 90 days and a 3%,2%, and 1% rewards program. It also gives 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 12 billing cycles and no annual fee. It gives 3% cashback at restaurants, 2% cashback on gas, and at drug and grocery stores ($1,500 combined spend each quarter). This card gives a 12-month introductory 0 percent APR period for balance transfers though not for all purchases. It has a recognized industry rate ranging from 15 49-24.49% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers for purchases and transfers once the introductory balance transfer period concludes. It does not include fees for transfers and for advances, though it charges annual and foreign transaction fees. You need a credit score of 700 and above to get approved. This credit card comes with a welcome bonus and a break of interest for balance transfers.
- It empowers customers to earn cashback
- It offers shopping and security benefits
- It offers cardholders travel benefits
- It has great bonus rewards
- It offers a good sign up bonus
- No annual fee
- No foreign transaction fees
- It gives a one-year introductory bonus.
- You need to be 18 years of age or above
- You must have a minimum credit score of 700
- You must reside or be a citizen of the United States.
How to Apply
- Applying for this credit card is quite easy, follow the steps below to proceed;
- Visit fifth third bank official website and locate the trio credit card on the page
- Once the page loads, tap on ‘apply now ‘
- Enter your personal information such as your first name, your last name, your middle name, city, state, zip code, your residential address
- Key in your email address and your mobile phone number
- Tap on ‘submit’
After application, you have to wait for some weeks to get a response from fifth third bank.