The Wayfair MasterCard is a credit card originally given by Comenity bank. Wayfair is a popular online furniture store. Wayfair has scrapped its old credit card to replace it with two new ones that partner with Citi. These cards are the Wayfair credit card and the Wayfair MasterCard. These cards come with no annual fee and it has more attractive rewards than the old version. These cards can be used to redeem rewards at any Wayfair retail website, which includes Wayfair.com, jossandmain.com, all modern.com, birchlane.com, and perigold.com. These cards were launched on the 11th of September 2020 and are currently open for applications. When you apply for the credit card, you get a chance to choose the card of your choice. The Mayfair MasterCard is accepted in 17 countries. With this card, trustworthy patrons of Wayfair get rewarded with more added perks and benefits more than ever before. Users are provided with continuous convenient financial embedded in the path to purchase. With this card, users can choose a variety of furniture. This card offers rewards for online and general purchases, grocery.
How the Card Works
The Wayfair credit card is a store card, it can be used on Wayfair retail websites and doesn’t earn rewards anywhere else. It provides 5% back in rewards at Wayfair and also provides an option of deferred-interest financing if paid in full up to 24 months on qualifying orders. On the other hand, the Wayfair MasterCard can be used anywhere a MasterCard is accepted. You get to earn 3% back in rewards at grocery stores, 2% back on qualifying online purchases, 1% back on all other purchases. Both tiers offer $40 off your qualifying first order of $250 or more if you choose to earn rewards. The APR for both cards is high. Wayfair offers the following financing options with its new credit card;
- 6 months financing on orders over $199
- 12 months financing on orders over $499
- 18 months financing on orders over $1499
- 24 months financing on orders over $2999.
The Wayfair MasterCard offers rewards for grocery, online, and general purchases. You earn 5% back in rewards on Wayfair retail purchases. On the downside, it has a ridiculously high APR of 26.99%. It has a very poor welcome offer; you’ll earn $40 off your first purchase but to get it you need to spend $250.
Some benefits of Wayfair MasterCard are as follows;
- You get to enjoy free delivery on all purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- No annual fee
- 5% cashback on Wayfair retail website purchase
- 3% at grocery stores
- 2% on qualifying online purchases
- 1% on other purchases.
How to Apply
- Visit Wayfair card application page on your web browser
- When the page loads, tap on ‘apply now ‘
- Enter your email address to sign in or to register your account
- Tap on ‘continue ‘
- Another page comes up, create a password and click on ‘create account ‘
- Fill in your mobile number and click on ‘send code’
- You will receive an SMS, this SMS shows you a temporary code on your mobile number
- Enter the verification code on its field
- After that, tap on ‘submit ‘
- Follow a few steps that will be displayed on your screen and you will be done with your application process.