All you need is an app. You don’t have to get stranded in a location any more or be troubled by the stress of finding a ride. And in Nigeria, the struggle for finding a ride is at best described as high in certain locations. And when night draws and the day darkens, it can only compound this struggle effect. The website domain name for DEFT ride is deft.ng.
You can use any browser on any platform for this. Just simply input the domain name. Deft Ride is a ride-hailing platform, for booking a ride, Keke na pep or cars, to the desired destination. Ride-hailing platforms such as Deft ride allow you easily book a ride when you choose to navigate to a different location. All it takes is a smartphone containing the Deft ride app.
How Deft Ride Works
Deft Ride helps you drive to various locations in peace safety and comfort. The rides registered on Deft ride have been properly scrutinized and only rides good enough to ensure safety and comfort are registered. Deft Ride is widely used in its app platform. Like many other ride-booking platforms, you are going to get the best services and features from the Deft ride app platform more than the web site version. So that makes the app a better option over its website.
And it is available on Playstore for free. Deft Ride helps you book rides near you, it’s algorithm is designed in such a way that you get the nearest registered ride to you. Which in effect, saves you the long wait for waiting for a ride. Deft Ride also comes to your aide when you are in remote locations and can’t find a ride. And what’s intriguing is that Deft Ride is customized for Nigeria to suit the Nigerian population by recognizing and involving Keke na pep as one of its available rides.
Steps to Fund Your Deft Ride Account
One might be wondering how to fund one’s account should one choose to get started with Deft ride. And the good news is that funding your Deft ride account is no hassle at all, since it’s been made deliberately easy. In this easy to follow guide I lead you with a step by step easy to follow the guide, to getting your Deft ride account funded.
- Step 1. Login to your Deft ride account via its app.
- Step 2. Navigate the app to find the fund wallet icon and then click on it. You’ll then be prompted a box that reads add card.
- Step 3. Click on add card.
- Step 4. Now input your card details.
- Step 5. You’ll be prompted a notice telling you a charge of 10 naira will be charged from your bank for activation of your card. When you see the notification, click on proceed.
- Step 6. Close the app, and then reopen it again to move on to the next step.
- Step 7. After reopening the app, tap on fund wallet icon.
- Step 8. Now input the amount you would like to deposit into your Deft ride account wallet.
- Step 9. Tap on top up to finalize the process.
And that’s all there is to it. You’re done. You can now begin utilizing Deft ride’s amazing ride-hailing services.