Aside from signing up with Facebook, it is also possible to delete your account if you truly have a reason to. When talking about deleting Facebook Account, there are two things which must be verified and they are:
- Deactivating Facebook Account (Temporary deleting on Facebook Account)
- Deleting Facebook Account Permanently.
Delete My Facebook Account is a serious opinion. Any of the above can be classified as a form of deleting your FB account. When you deactivate your FB account, you stop appearing online. The beautiful thing about this is that all data about you is still kept by Facebook just in case you decide to activate your account again. This type may be useful if you feel like getting off social media for something.
Permanent deleting of FB account is different because this is a total sweeping away of any information regarding you. None of your info can be recovered neither can your Facebook account. One thing I can advise is, you think in-depth before deciding on the particular decision to take. Deleting your Facebook Account temporarily could be a better choice.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account (Temporarily or Permanently)
To deactivate your FB account, kindly follow these steps:
- Locate “Settings” on your Facebook Page (From the account drop-down menu)
- Choose “General”
- Select “Manage your account”
- Click on “Deactivate your account”
Complete the procedure to verify your action.
To delete your Facebook account forever, follow the steps below:
- At the top right of your page, click “Settings”
- Choose “Your Facebook Information” located at the left column
- Select “Delete Your Facebook Account and Information”
- Click “Delete My Account”
- Enter your FB password
- Select “Continue”
- Click on “Delete Account”
That ends it all.
Now, note that deleting a page on Facebook is different from deleting an account so don’t get it twisted.