Delete my Facebook account, you might say why this? I have no answer to your question but what I can tell you is, you never know when you will need it search your heart, learn it and move on cos you may need it. Facebook is one of the best social media services out there with over 1 billion people, and people may find it weird but a time comes when the need to delete one’s Facebook account. Some of the reasons may be personal but some of the reasons may be; to become anonymous online, to start again on Facebook, for personal reasons and lots more.
The choice to delete your Facebook account is dependent on how you want it done because there are two choices with regards to deleting your Facebook; deleting your account temporarily and deleting it permanently. When an account is deleted temporarily, it can be reactivated after some time, hence no data is lost on temporary deletion but when an account is deleted permanently, all data is lost and it cannot be reactivated again. The account deletion option and choice has always been available on the Facebook platform, but most users don’t know how to access this option. But Hey, this guide will show you how to access the Delete My Facebook Account option, so read on!!!
How To Delete Your Facebook Account
These days, when it comes to performing actions on online platforms, there are usually two sides to them, how to perform actions on them using the mobile app and or using the web app.
How To Delete Your Facebook Account Using Facebook Mobile App
To do this, you need to have the Facebook account on your device. Click here to see how you can get access to it. After the installation of the app the following steps should be followed;
- Open the Facebook mobile app and log in to your account
- Once logged in, on the navigation pane, click on the 3 horizontal lines and you will be presented with a drop-down list
- Go to settings and privacy
- Click on settings
- Go to “Your Facebook Information” section and click on account ownership and control
- Once opened, click on account deactivation and deletion
- Select delete account and click on continue to account deactivation
- Confirm your action and your account will be deleted permanently
How To Delete Your Facebook Account Using Facebook Web App
To access the Facebook web app, all you need is to have an internet connected device with a web browser. After the aforementioned has been acquired, the following steps should be followed;
- Go to www.facebook.com and log into your Facebook account
- Once logged in, on the top navigation pane, you will see a down-facing arrow click on it and you will be presented with a drop-down list.
- From the list, click on settings. Once the settings is opened, on the left navigation click on “Your Facebook information”. Once clicked you will be sent to another page.
- On this new page, click on deactivation and deletion select permanently delete account and click on continue
- Confirm your action and your account will be deleted
Thanks for reading!!!
People Also Read: Download Carbon App: Get Loans Without Collateral