- Distinct Products
- Application information
- Application permissions
- How to download the Flutterwave App
Flutterwave is a company with the sole purpose of making payment transactions easy. Flutterwave was launched in 2016. Its headquarters is in San Francisco and has an active presence in 10 Africa countries including Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, and South Africa.
For the sole purpose of simplifying payments, Flutterwave created 2 distinct products;
1) Rave by Flutterwave; this is made for businesses looking to accept worldwide payments. This enables business owners to accept payments from anyone anywhere. You can monitor and accept your payments on your dashboard.
2) Barter by Flutterwave; this is a mobile app designed to help you manage your finances. It is solely for individuals who want to make payments, send or receive money from anywhere in the world. The barter platform features on mobile apps on Android and iOS. It provides virtual dollar cards for you to buy and pay subscriptions on most websites. With barter, users can send and request money from friends and also pay bills.
Barter customers can sign in to their account and pay for the Flutterwave business. Flutterwave for business accounts can send funds to barter accounts via the dashboard.
For Android; The latest version is 2.2.12, it was updated on November 12th, 2020. It has a download size of 20.59MB. It has over 100,000+ downloads.
For iOS; The latest version is 1.9.26. It has a size of 180.2MB. Its compatibility requires iOS 11.0 or later. The app is free and has an age rating of 4+.
- Take pictures and videos
- Read your contacts
- Modify your contacts
- Directly call phone numbers
- Read contents of your SD card
- Control vibration
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Receive data from internet
- Pair with Bluetooth devices
- View network connections
- Have full network access
How to Download the Flutterwave App
The Flutterwave App supports both Android and iOS devices. To download the app using an Android device, the following steps should be followed;
- Firstly, put on your data connection
- Launch your Google Play Store from your android device
- Search for Flutterwave on the search bar
- Click on barter by Flutterwave
- Tap install to get the application
To download the app using an iOS device, follow the steps below;
- Put on your data connection
- Launch your App store app on your home screen
- Search for Flutterwave using the search bar, then tap on the app
- Since the app is free, tap get to install the Flutterwave App to your device.
In conclusion, Flutterwave is a company that is building payment infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy. Rave by Flutterwave, which is for businesses is the best way to receive money from clients and customers, monitor your growth in your business. Barter by Flutterwave is a mobile app for individuals who want to create virtual cards for their shopping, sending money, paying bills so much more.