- Application Information
- APK Permissions
- How to download APK latest version
Gmail belongs to the utility category. This app gives users access to their email accounts. It has countless features and compatibility with most email services. One can use the app to send, receive, and manage emails. It also controls spam and ensures that important emails are easily seen. Gmail supports any email client; users can have multiple accounts and can never miss an email from one of their accounts. A very powerful spam blocker prevents unnecessary emails from reaching the inbox. Promotional and social emails are grouped together. Gmail saves you time and keeps your messages safe. Users can get push notifications, read and respond online and offline, and find any message quickly.
1) multiple account support; users can access both Gmail and non – Gmail addresses (outlook.com, yahoo.com, etc.) right from the app
2) an organized inbox; promotional and social messages are categorized so you can read important messages first
3) less spam; Gmail blocks spam messages before it enters your inbox
4) 15GB of free storage; users don’t need to delete messages to save space.
The latest version is 2020.10.18.341076538, it was last updated on November 5th, 2020. Its APK file size is 19.77MB.
- Access information about networks
- List of accounts in the accounts service
- Open network sockets
- Read the user’s contacts data
- Write the user’s contacts data
- Install a shortcut in launcher
- Read the user’s calendar data
- Write the user’s calendar data
- Read the sync settings
- Read the sync statistics
- Access to the vibrator
- Write the sync settings
- Write to external storage
- Find out the space used by any package.
How to Download the APK Latest Version
Aptoid is an alternative mobile application store for Android. You can use this site to download APKs from any app that is available for free on the Play Store. To use Aptoid in downloading Gmail Apk file, the following steps are involved;
- Go to your device ‘settings’
- Locate and click on ‘application settings’
- Once it’s opened, you’ll see the option of ‘unknown sources’, tick mark the box, and save the changes in the settings
- Go to your internet browser and type en.aptoide.com on the address bar
- Go to the search bar and type ‘mail’
- Different mails will be displayed, locate and enter Gmail
- Once it opens, it shows the latest version, older versions available, and also the app description
- Click on download
- Once the download is complete, you can go ahead to install the app to your android device.
RECOMMENDED >>> Download Payoneer APK for Android – Latest Version