- About the Application
- Application Permissions
- Apk Permissions
- How to download Apk latest version
Google Classroom, developed by Google allows teachers to offer more ICT abilities. Google Classroom is a free service for students, non-profits, and anyone with a Google account. It makes it easy and fast for learners and teachers to connect both outside and inside schools. Classroom saves time, energy, and paper and makes it trivial to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate, share ideas, and stay organized. A
1) affordable and highly secured; classroom contains no ads, it never uses student’s data for advertising purposes
2) improves organization; students can access all assignments on an assignment page and also materials (e.g. images, documents, and videos).
3) saves time; this allows teachers to create, access, and mark assignments quickly, all in one place
4) easy to set up; instructors can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes a few minutes to set up
5) enhances communication; it allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions immediately. Students can equally share resources with each other and provide answers to questions.
About the Application
The latest version is 6.9.381.07.40, it was last updated on October 27th, 2020. Google Classroom Apk can be downloaded and installed on android devices supporting 19api and above. The Apk size varies with device.
1) Accounts; is needed to allow user choose which account to use for classes
2) Storage; is needed to allow the users attach videos, photos, and local files to Classroom
3) Camera; is needed to allow the user take photos or videos and post them in the classroom
1) Access information about networks
2) Access to the vibrator
3) Write to external storage
4) Open network sockets
5) List of accounts in the account service.
How to Download the Apk Latest Version
To easily download Google classroom pk latest version from Google Play tore, carefully follow the steps involved;
- Firstly, open Google Play Store app from your android device
- Search for Google classroom app using the search bar at the top
- Tap on the three vertical dots icon at the top right corner and it will drop down a menu
- From the menu, click on share, this will open another menu
- From the menu select copy and the Google Classroom Apk file link will be copied to your clipboard
- Open the web browser of your choice
- Go to http://downloader-apk.com by simply typing it on your address bar and enter it
- When the link opens, paste the copied link from Google Playstore
- Click on “generate download link “, this will generate a new download link for the Apk file
- Go ahead to download Google Classroom Apk file to your device.
RECOMMENDED >>> Download Opera News APK for Android – Latest Version