- Types of transfers offered by Payoneer
- Payment methods offered by Payoneer
- Reasons for using Payoneer
- Application Permissions
- How to download the Payoneer app
Payoneer is a financial service application that enhances businesses, online sellers, and freelancers to pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally. Whether you are a business owner or a freelancer, Payoneer offers you lots of ways to get paid online by international clients and global market places. Payoneer is a fast and easy solution to receiving payments worldwide. It is a new and alternative way of getting paid for performing various services or freelance work. Payoneer offers you several ways to get paid. Users can use their Payoneer account to receive funds from the EU, US, UK, and Japanese companies through the global payment service. Payoneer was founded in 2005 and its headquarters is located in New York City, US. With Payoneer, you can manage your business payments from the palm of your hand.
Types of Transfers Offered by Payoneer
Payoneer MasterCard allows bank transfers and ATM withdrawals. For you to withdraw, you have to add the bank as the payment method. Payoneer usually indicates that it takes up to 3 business days to review the added payment method.
For the ATM withdrawal, users must have the Payoneer MasterCard. The account can still be used without the card.
Users can use the following payment method when sending money;
1) credit card
2) debit card
4) local bank transfers
Reasons for Using Payoneer
- For business
- Business owners can receive payment in a local currency account such as USD, GBP, and EUR.
- Pay suppliers
- Pay your VAT
- Pay contractors or freelancers
- You can shop on online market places
- Receive payment from online market places
- Move earnings to your home country through local bank withdrawals.
- The latest version may request access to;
- Take pictures and videos
- Read the contents of your SD card
- Modify the contents of your SD card
- Draw over other apps
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Run at start up
- Have full network access
- View network connections
- Receive data from internet.
How to Download Payoneer App
The app is available in over 20 languages. The app supports both Android and iOS. To download the Payoneer app using Google Play Store, the following steps should be followed;
- Put on your data connection
- Launch your Google Play Store from your mobile device
- Go to the search bar at the top and search for Payoneer mobile app
- Once the results are displayed, click on it
- You can click on “about the app” to know more about Payoneer
- If satisfied with the provided information, you can go ahead to install it
To download the Payoneer app using iOS app store follow the steps below;
- Tap on the App Store app on your home screen
- Search for Payoneer on the search bar and click on it
- Tap the price or tap get. You may require your Apple Id at this point
- After the app finishes downloading, you can move it to a different spot of your choice on your home screen.
RECOMMEDNDED >>> Download Gmail APK for Android – Latest Version