- App information
- Apk permissions
- How to download PayPal Apk latest version
The new PayPal app is a more easy and efficient way to send money to almost anyone, check account activity, choose currencies to send around the world. Recently, some new features have been added to the latest version but not all features may be available in your market.
1) A touch-free way to get paid or to pay
If you’re buying, simply scan the QR code to pay securely with your PayPal app. You can now quickly set up a QR code and get paid in person, all with just your phone.
2) Request and send money for free
It is free and secure to send money or ask for it back from family and friends in the US. All you need is your email address, mobile number, bank account, cash pick-up service point, or mobile top-up details. An account is usually required to receive and send money.
3) Get instant spending notifications
You can get instant push notifications when you receive or send money.
4) Access your balance instantly with the PayPal cash card
You can easily transfer funds from your bank balance to your account with PayPal. The master card is accepted at ATMs worldwide.
5) Trust PayPal secure transactions
PayPal helps keep your financial information secure with end to end encryption and fraud detection.
The latest version is 7.33.2 and it was last updated on October 27th, 2020 with Apk size of 76M. The support android version is android 10 and above.
- Access approximate location
- Access precise location
- Access notification policy
- Open network sockets
- Access information about Wi-Fi networks
- Read from external storage
- Use fingerprint hardware
- Access to the vibrator
- Write to external storage
- Modify the current configuration
- Read the user’s contacts data.
How to Download PayPal Apk Latest Version
The PayPal Apk latest version can be downloaded using an Apk downloader, the steps involved include;
- Open your Google Play Store from your android device
- Search for the PayPal application by search for it on the search bar
- Locate the icon with three vertical dots on the top right and it will drop a menu
- From the displayed menu, tap on “Share”
- Select copy on the share menu and copy PayPal URL link
- Open your website browser, it could be Firefox, Google Chrome, or any other you find suitable
- Go to APK-DL.com, this Apk download site offers searching for the application by name, using the package name or the Play store link of the app but in this case, you can make use of the copied link
- Once the page is displayed, paste the copied URL link in the box and click on “Download”
- Tap on the file name and download the file
- Once you’re done downloading, tap “open” to open the Apk file and install the PayPal app with ease.
RECOMMENDED >>> Download Google Classroom APK for Android – Latest Version