- Application permissions
- How to download the Paystack app
Paystack assists business owners in Africa get paid anywhere in the world by anyone on their websites or mobile apps. The mission of Paystack is to assist businesses in Africa to become profitable, envied, and loved. Paystack gives Ghanaian and Nigerian merchants the tools and services needed to accept online payment entrance to enable their businesses to accept credit and debit card payments online. Shola Akinlade is the CEO of Paystack.
The Paystack company was founded in 2015 and its headquarters is in Ikeja, Lagos. Paystack allows its users to accept payment channels such as QR codes, cards, mobile money accounts, or USSD. Paystack has launched pay with transfer. This is a new payment channel that helps users accept payments via bank transfers from Nigeria-based customers. Paystack is a very fast and simple way to start receiving online payments in Nigeria. Paystack only charges a small fee per every successful transaction. Paystack has the ability to accept payments from international customers wherever they are in the world.
- Record audio
- Take pictures and videos
- Read your contacts
- Modify your contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card
- Have full network access
- View Wi-Fi connections
- View network connections
- Access Bluetooth settings
- Use fingerprint hardware
- Run at startup
- Pair with Bluetooth devices
How to Download the Paystack App
The Paystack app supports Android and iOS. To download Paystack App using an Android device, the following steps should be followed;
- Enter your Google Play Store app from your app drawer on your device
- On the search bar, type Paystack and enter it
- Go ahead to install the app if you’re satisfied with the information given
- Wait for the installation process to complete
- When it’s complete, you can open the app from Play Store or go to your app drawer to access it.
When using iOS app store, the following steps should be followed;
- Open the App store on your device
- Go to the search bar and type “Paystack ” and click on the app
- Your Apple Id may be required, if it’s required input it
- Go ahead to download the Paystack app.
Once the Paystack app has been installed to your device successfully, you need to submit only 3 details to become a Paystack user, they include;
- Bank verification number (BVN)
- Bank account number
- Evidence of identity; this could be your passport, driver’s license, national ID, or Nigerian voter’s card.
When these are provided, you can start using Paystack to accept payments from customers in Nigeria.