- Application Information
- Application Permissions
- How to Download Pocketmoni App
PocketMoni is a platform that gives you access to perform transactions and make payments wherever you are with ease and convenience. PocketMoni NG is a software application that belongs to the accounting and finance subcategory. The app is available in English and was last updated on October 15th, 2020. This application is powered by eTranzact Plc. The application is designed to allow its users to conduct financial transactions anytime, anywhere from their phones. Users are able to make utility payments, buy airtime, transfer money to friends and family anywhere in Nigeria, and also make cardless cash withdrawals.
1) cardless withdrawals at ATMs; this feature allows users to send money to a phone number, create a unique password for the transaction, and then go ahead to withdraw without a debit or credit card at an ATM. This feature has been operational in all FCMB ATMs.
2) scheduled recurring payments; with this feature, you can set payment, the amount, the date to pay, and the recurrence and it gets done. Paylist tells you before payment is made and then make the payments according to your schedule.
3) western union money transfer; PocketMoni users can now receive transfers from western union on the app without using an account with any bank before redeeming their transfer.
1) pay bills
2) buy airtime
3) send and receive money
4) manage daily contributions
5) check your wallet balance
6) reset pin
7) make recurrent payments
8) link your wallet to a device
9) save list of favorites.
For Android; PocketMoni NG has a download size of 13.63MB.
For iOS; It’s download size is 75.61MB and it requires iOS 8.0 and above.
- Read your contacts
- Take pictures and videos
- Access approximate location
- Access precise location
- Read phone status
- Receive SMS
- Read your messages
- Modify your SD card
- Read contents on SD card
- Draw over other apps
- View Wi-Fi connections
- Read Google service configuration
- Retrieve running apps
- Have full network access
- View network connections
How to Download PocketMoni App
The app is supported on both Android and iOS devices. The steps involved in downloading the app are as follows;
- Launch your Google Play Store from your mobile device
- Go to the search bar at the top of the screen and search for PocketMoni NG, then click on it
- Click on install to install the app to your device.
- Launch the Appstore app on your device
- Search for PocketMoni, when results are displayed click on it
- Proceed to install the PocketMoni app on your device.
PocketMoni changes your mobile device to an electronic wallet. You can store funds in this wallet, make payments for products bought, transfer funds to other PocketMoni users, and also to bank accounts. PocketMoni transactions are secured with 3DES encryption technology. Users also make use of pins to secure their transactions. To start making payments, you have to fund it first. Once it is funded, you can conveniently send money to family and friends and also pay utility bills.