- App Information
- Apk permissions
- How to download Apk latest version
Yahoo mail is the authorized application from Yahoo for Android devices. It grants its users access to their inbox and checks their email at any particular time with ease. The latest version being 6.14.1 has few extra features, such as the aptness to select multiple emails when you want to sort them, which saves time.
It also lets your login to several accounts concurrently. One can also perform quick searches on your folders. This latest version is fast, convenient, and simple. This version runs on devices that do not support Play Store as well as being able to integrate multiple email domains. The best feature in the recent release is the ability to have multiple accounts linked to the same app, this is ideal for business owners and those with different email addresses.
The latest version is 6.14.1. It was last updated on October 24th, 2020. The Apk size varies with the user’s device. It supports Android version from android 21 and above.
a) unsubscribe: you can unsubscribe from the spam or junk mail you don’t want to see in your inbox
b) customization: you can customize the bottom navigation bar with the folders and views
c) attachments view: you can see all your files and pictures attachments in one easy view
d) today view: you can find weather and news highlights right from the email app
e) people view: you can see emails from your favorite people
Others include: deals view, groceries view, sounds + notifications, accessibility etc.
- Open network sockets
- Read the sync settings
- Write the sync settings
- Access precise location
- Write the user’s contact data
- Access information with Wi-Fi networks
- Write external storage
- Lists of accounts in the accounts service
- Access approximate location
- Read the user’s contacts data
- Read the sync stats
- Read from external storage
How to Download Yahoo Mail Apk Latest Version
- Firstly, you have to give the operating system permission to do so if you’re using a version of Android lower than 8.0
- Go to Settings on your device
- Go to the security section
- Search for the statement titled “allow installation of apps from unknown sources ” and turn on the function
- Turn off Google play protect, this is not very essential but recommended. This function scrutinizes apps in search of security issues and could stop the installation of certain apps due to the hyper security of our devices
- To turn it off, go to the app Google Play Store app and in the top left corner tap on the icon with 3 horizontal lines
- Select play protect
- Click the icon by the side on the right
- Turn off the scanning device for security threats by moving the switch to the left
- Confirm the modification in the pop-up window by clicking OK, this way you make sure that any app not from Google play can be installed normally. It is advisable to download your apps from reliable sources in order to avoid security issues
- After downloading the Apk file, go ahead to install the app.
RECOMMENDED >>> Download TikTok Lite APK Latest Version – Install TikTok APK