The Duolingo app is an app that provides assistance to people who want to learn a new language, mostly foreign languages. There are so many reasons why people would want to learn a new language or languages some of which are;
- Family and Friends
- Your Brain’s Health
All these scenarios are what bring the Duolingo app into play. With app, you can Practice; speaking, reading, listening and writing to build your and grammar skills in any language you have chosen to learn on the app.
The Duolingo app was created by language experts who applied a science-based teaching methodology which has been proven to foster long-term language retention. With the app you can;
- Have game-like lessons and fun characters to help you build solid speaking, reading, listening and writing skills in your preferred language.
- Track your progress toward your language learning goals with playful rewards and achievements that make practicing a daily habit.
- Join a community of over 300 million learners worldwide.
With the Duolingo app, every language is free!!!
The courses available on the app are as follows; Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Dutch, Irish, Danish, Swedish, Ukrainian, Esperanto, Polish, Greek, Hungarian, Norwegian, Hebrew, Welsh, Arabic, Latin, Irish, Hawaiian, Scottish Gaelic, Vietnamese, Korean, Japanese, English, and even High Valyrian.
How To Download Duolingo App
To access the Duolingo app all you need is an internet enabled smartphone then the following steps should be followed;
- Go to your Smartphone’s store
- Search for “Duolingo”
- Click on install and wait till installation is done
For Android users, click here to download
For IOS users, click here to download
With Duolingo, Learning your preferred language is free and easy!!!
Thanks for reading!!!