Facebook avatar maker is a newly released feature on the Facebook platform. This debut feature helps users to create cartoon-like version of themselves in form of an avatar, hence why it is called Facebook avatar maker. The aim of the avatar maker is to support communication in terms of expression, users can create an avatar with different emoticons. The Facebook avatar can serve as an emoji, a profile photo or even a sticker depending on what the users aims at achieving by making use of the avatar.
All About Facebook Avatar Maker
The avatar maker consists of different tools that aids the creation of personalized avatars on Facebook. These tools enable you to create an almost exact if not an exact version of yourself in cartoon form. The creation of an avatar has been seen by a few to be a difficult task, but I tell you after you exhaust this content, you will see that it’s pretty easy to access the Facebook avatar maker.
The Facebook avatar maker is a free to access feature on the Facebook platform but is not yet available in some countries of the world and some people may have problem not being able to access the feature, if you are one of them, all you have to do is update your Facebook App and you’re good to go. The avatar maker feature lets you create your avatar and input distinctive personal features like; hairline/hairstyle, eye colour, freckles, skin tone and a host of other bodily features.
How To Make Your Facebook Avatar
To make your Facebook Avatar all you need is an internet connected smartphone with the Facebook application, then the following steps should be followed;
- Log into your account using the Facebook mobile app
- On the navigation pane, click on the three horizontal lines which will lead you to a menu
- On the menu, scroll down and click on “See More” and then click on avatar
- Once you click on avatar, a screen loads which prompts you to create your new avatar. Click on next and you will begin the creation of your new avatar
- You can change everything, from the skin complexion, to the hair, to the body shape and even to crinkles, all to suite the way you look. I mean it’s an avatar and it’s meant to look like you so you try as much as possible to make it look more like yourself.
With Facebook Avatar, you can be you in a new way on Facebook. Be Your Avatar!!!
Thanks for reading!!!
People also read: Facebook Blueprint 2020- Facebook Blueprint Certification