Facebook avatar is a brand-new feature launched by Facebook, this feature has been a trend in recent times. The Facebook avatar maker is a fun way to setup cartoonized avatar and emojis which turn out to be a representation of how you look. Beautiful cartoon version of yourself can be made using the Facebook avatar feature. Facebook has made a way in which users can send and receive messages using the Facebook avatar, hence the use of text would slowly become a thing of the past as there are ways in which one can relate a message using the Facebook avatar. Aside using it to send messages to friends, your Facebook avatar can pass as you profile photo and it can also serve as emoji relaying lots and lots of messages depending on the one you want to pass.
Facebook Avatar Setup
The avatar maker is the feature that help users setup their Facebook avatar, that is, the cartoon version of themselves. It consists of several tools that help the customization of each avatar. At this point in time a lot of Facebook users have already setup their Facebook avatar and you may be wondering why you’ve not been able to access and create yours yet, this may be due to the fact that you don’t know how to create yours and or the Facebook avatar feature is not available in your country. This guide is here to help you if you don’t know how to setup your Facebook avatar. It is also here to prepare those who don’t have the feature in their country yet in anticipation of when the feature will get to them. Follow this guide and find out.
How Facebook Avatar Maker Works
The Facebook avatar maker is the tool that assists users in customizing their various avatars, it consists of a lot of personalised real life features like; skin tone, lipsticks colour, eye colour, hairstyle and a host of many other features that bring out the your exact replica in a cartoon form of avatar.
How To Setup Your Facebook Avatar
To setup your Facebook Avatar all you need is an internet connected smartphone with the Facebook application, then the following steps should be followed;
- Log into your account using the Facebook mobile app
- On the navigation pane, click on the three horizontal lines which will lead you to a menu
- On the menu, scroll down and click on “See More” and then click on avatar
- Once you click on avatar, a screen loads which prompts you to create your new avatar. Click on next and you will begin the creation of your new avatar
- You can change everything, from the skin complexion, to the hair, to the body shape and even to crinkles, all to suite the way you look. I mean it’s an avatar and it’s meant to look like you so you try as much as possible to make it look more like yourself.
With Facebook Avatar, you can be you in a new way on Facebook.
Thanks for reading!!!
People also read: Facebook Live Events: Host Your Events Online