Facebook blueprint is an online platform created by Facebook that offers free certification courses on Facebook and Instagram advertising. As a free online training program for advertising on Facebook and Instagram, it contains over 90 courses ready to be explored by users who yearn to get certified and become digital marketers. So far, the platform has enrolled over 2 million people in one or more of its 75 available courses and businesses have taken to enroll employees for the training thereby bringing more people into training year by year.
The Facebook blueprint platform provides a convenient way in which digital marketers can earn skills in the field of marketing via Facebook’s evolving portfolio of tools and ad formats. Helpful courses are provided for users who are willing and looking to gain and master some specific skills or achieve a goal. From the generating of leads to app promotion, courses on Facebook blueprint platform can be taken within 15 to 50 minutes.
Courses on the blueprint platform are regularly updated in order to keep up with changes that occur in real life and also to keep up with popular trends.
Facebook Blueprint Topics
Facebook Blueprint cover a wide range of topics which have sub-topics under them thereby making the blueprint platform content filled and ready to give you what you want in terms of learning and digital marketing. The topics covered on the platform are as follows;
- Get started with Facebook
- Get started with advertising
- Learn advance buying options
- Target the right audience
- Build awareness
- Drive consideration
- Generate leads
- Increase online sales
- Increase in-store sales
- Choose ad formats
- Get creative inspiration
- Manage ads
- Measure ad performance
- Learn about Messenger
- Learn about Instagram
- Distribute and monetize content
It is important to note that after a preferred course of study, you are issued a certificate of completion.
How To Access Facebook Blueprint
The Facebook blueprint is pretty easy to access, all you need is an internet connected device, a Facebook account and a web browser. Once the aforementioned are acquired, the following steps should be followed;
- On your web browser, go to www.facebookblueprint.com
- Once the page is opened, on the top right corner, click on log in, input your Facebook details and wait for authorization. If you don’t have a Facebook account go to www.facebook.com to create one
- After login, you will be prompted to input your email address, input it and submit.
- After the submission, you will be redirected to the homepage where you can choose the course to get started with
Enjoy your lectures and become a certified digital marketer with Facebook blueprint.
Thanks for reading!!!
People also read: How To Make Money From Google Via Google AdSense