Facebook small business grants program- It is an obvious fact that during this outbreak of Corona virus also known as COVID-19, businesses are experiencing a downfall and it has made it difficult for businesses and business owners to comfortably stand on their feet compared to when the corona virus outbreak wasn’t at large. With all these considerations and more, Facebook has come up with an idea to help small businesses and that is with the Facebook small business grants program.
The outbreak of the corona virus has taken its toll on many businesses, both small and big and these businesses are having a hard time recovering from the loss imposed on them by this epidemic outbreak. It may seem as though these businesses especially the small businesses, may not recover in these hard times, that is why the owner of a small business, you owe yourself nothing but to apply for the Facebook small business grants program.
Facebook Small Business Grants Program
There is a lot to gain from this grant program for small businesses as Facebook has already provided a hundred million dollars in cash and ad credit to help and support small businesses and you can be assured that with this grant program, your business can stand once again and your workforce strength can be revived too. With this program, you can also get a better connection with your customers and also gain rent and operational costs to keep your business running. And in order to apply for this grant, you need to be eligible. Hence, the question you might ask yourself is; how do I know if I am eligible for this?
Is Your Business Eligible For the Facebook Small Business Grants?
In order to be part of this business grants, you need to find out if your business is eligible for the program. Hence the following is the list and hence the eligibility criteria for the small business grants program;
- You must have between two to fifty employees in your business.
- Your business must have challenged challenges due to the outbreak of COVID-19.
- You must make sure your business has been in existence for over a year.
- Lastly, you must be near or in a location where Facebook operates.
And. there goes the eligibility requirements for the Facebook small business grant program and the next question you may ask yourself is how do I apply for this program? Is this program available for my business?
How To Apply For Facebook Small Business Grants
Before you can apply for this program, you need to check to know if it is available to you in your country of residence hence the following steps should be taken in order to check the availability;
- Get a device with an active data connection and open any web browser of your choice.
- On the search bar of the web browser, seek the web address https://web.facebook.com/business/boost/grants?_rdc=1&_rdr.
- On the webpage loaded, scroll down and find the “Where can I apply?” section.
- Select your country from that section and tap on the “eligible cities” link to see a list of the countries available.
After the above procedure the next step is to apply for the grants program, that is, of you are eligible and if it is available to you. The following steps should be taken in order to ensure a successful application;
- Open the web address https://web.facebook.com/business/boost/grants?_rdc=1&_rdr on your internet connected device.
- On the webpage, scroll down and locate the “How do I apply?” section.
- In that section, find and tap on the “See Eligible Areas and Apply” button.
All you have to do afterwards is follow the onscreen prompts until you have successfully applied for the Grant Program.
Thanks for reading!!!