The Rogers Fido Mastercard offers amazing earn rate for no annual fee. With this credit card, you will not be disappointed with the highest cash back rate of four percent on all your foreign transactions. Whether you shop for international products or you travel abroad, all purchases earn you 1.5% which is another plus point against most other cards. Its redemption offers are quite flexible. This credit card has no annual fee. The annual interest rate for purchases is 19.99%, this is not exactly impressive though if you carry a balance. There are no promotions on balance transfer rate. The interest rate for balance transfer is 21.50% which looks good when compared with other cards.
This card charges an interest rate of 21.50% for cash advances with a fee of $3.50 per transaction. Any foreign currency transaction you make is converted to Canadian dollars and the exchange rate is usually set by MasterCard, they charge a 2.5% conversation fee. You get four percent back on all foreign currency transactions. Every purchase gives you 1.5% cash back. On the downside, the Fido MasterCard does not have extensive travel or product purchase features. Also, there are no promotional rates for cash advances or balance transfers. Your cash back rewards can be redeemed from as low as $20. To redeem your rewards points, simply login online.
- No annual fee, hence you can maximize your earnings
- You can redeem your cash back in statement credit at the end of the year
- It gives a welcome bonus of $25 for your first purchase and also for authorization of Fido bills
- You can earn 1.5% on all other purchases you make
- You get 4% cashback on foreign currency transactions
- This card offers zero liability insurance which makes you not responsible for any unauthorized charges
- Access to contactless payments.
How to apply
- Open your web browser and visit Fido MasterCard official website
- Search for the red apply now button and tap on it
- Before proceeding, answer questions such as
- Do you have an existing rogers bank Mastercard
- Are you a resident of Canada?
- Have you filed for bankruptcy in the last seven years?
- If you are given an access code, tap yes
- Then tap on continue
- Go through the terms and conditions
- Scroll down and tap on continue
- On the application page, fill in your first name, last name, middle name, date of birth, social security number, email address, phone numbers, preferred language, mother’s maiden name
- Also type in your address information such as your state, city, zip code, residential status,
- Enter your employment information also
- Then, tap on continue.
If you have been able to complete your application, your card will be mailed to you within seven to ten working days.
To have access to your account:
- Visit the Fido MasterCard official website
- On the homepage, tap on sign in
- Then fill in your username and your password in their respective fields
- Lastly, tap on the sign in button.