The First Premier credit card is designed for people trying to rebuild their credit. This card is flexible in the sense that its approval requirements are flexible. This card reports your account activity to three different bureaus and typically can improve your score in 18 to 24 months. This card is issued by First Premier bank and it is an unsecured card mainly designed for individuals who are struggling to raise their credit scores. This card offers a number of features that can help you manage your funds. The first premier credit card requires a deposit to gain access to your credit line which can range from $200 to $3000. This card is designed for borrowers with bad credit or no credit at all. If you have a good credit score, you’ll be better off choosing a credit card that has more benefits and lower fees.
How the Card Works
This card has a regular APR of 36%. It has an annual fee of $45 to $125 depending on the credit limit. The first premier credit card has a high APR and costly fees, making it one of the costliest credit cards for people with poor credit. This card has fees attached to it that vary depending on your credit limit. There is a one-time program fee that ranges from $55 to $95. You also have to pay a monthly fee of up to $10.40. First Premier charges 3% for foreign transactions, it charges $39 for late or returned payment and $29 for an additional card for an authorized user. If you want a higher credit limit you can apply after 13 months.
This card offers a number of benefits, they include;
1) it provides free text and mail alerts about your most recent transactions
2) you can receive credit protection that will pay for your credit card bill in any emergency
3) it offers a digital wallet service to keep your card details safe
4) you get your FICO score for free on your monthly statement
5) it comes with paperless statements
6) access your account online 24/7
7) your account activity is reported to three different bureaus.
How to Apply
- Launch your web browser and visit First premier credit card official website
- Once the page loads, tap on ‘apply now’
- On the application page, enter your first name, middle name, last name, address, apt number, city, state zip code
- Fill in your residential information
- Fill in your cell, home phone, account type, date of birth, social security number, email address
- After filling in the required information, tap on the box that says ‘I certify that I have read and agreed to accept electronically first premier bank privacy notice ‘
- Lastly, tap on ‘continue’ to proceed.
Carefully follow the steps below to have access to your account;
- Visit the first premier bank credit card login page on your web browser
- On the login form, fill in your login ID and your password
- Lastly, tap on ‘login’.