FNBO stands for first national bank of Omaha. FNBO is a popular bank for several personal and professional financial services and products such as banking, investment accounts, home loans, auto loans, personal loans, student loan refinancing, wealth advising, credit cards, mobile banking. This bank has been in business for over 160 years. It is headquartered in the United States specifically in Nebraska. This bank offers several credit cards such as;
- FNBO cashback rewards visa
- FNBO platinum edition visa card
- FNBO secured visa card.
For this article, we will focus on the platinum edition visa card. This card offers users huge great rates and also a low intro rate. The FNBO platinum edition visa card gives a very low APR but lacks a 0% introductory period for new purchases. This card offers a 10.99% interest rate which is quite good compared to the average credit card rate of 14.96%. This card has no annual fee, no penalty APR, 0% APR on balance transfer for 15 months. To take advantage of this credit card, make sure to pay the balance off in full within the first fifteen months. Also, avoid using this card overseas since it charges 3 percent on foreign transaction fees.
- No annual fee
- 3% foreign transaction fee
- 5% or $10 cash advance fee
- 3% or $10 balance transfer fee
- Regular APR – 11.99-19.99%
- No introductory purchase APR
- Introductory balance transfer APR – 0% for 15 billing cycles
- $37 late payment fee
- No penalty APR
- $35 returned payment fee.
- Travel accident insurance
- Purchase protection
- Free FICO and bank card score
- It has no penalty APR
- It has low-interest rate
- Access to free FICO credit score
- Purchase protection for purchased items.
How to Apply
Based on the location, we are unable to give the step by step process for application. However, you can visit the FNBO credit card application page on your web browser and simply select the choice of credit card you want. After doing that, follow the instructions that will be displayed on the screen to process your application. You can visit the application page to check application status.
However, to login to your credit card account, follow the steps below;
- Launch your web browser and visit FNBO credit account page
- Tap on login
- A new page opens, on that page, fill in your user ID and your password
- Then, tap on sign in.