Home Depot offers several credit cards. They include; 1) home depot consumer credit card 2) home depot rewards MasterCard 3) home Depot commercial revolving charge card and 4) home depot business rewards MasterCard. For this article, we will be looking at the first two, which are; the home consumer credit card and the home depot business rewards MasterCard. The home depot consumer credit card is not a visa or a MasterCard, it is a store branded credit card given by home depot. It can only be used at home depot. The home depot credit card has no annual fee and the APR ranges from 17.99% to 26.99%. This card can be used to rebuild your credit history if you no credit or poor credit.
On the other hand, the business rewards MasterCard is usually targeted at those in the contracting industries who make massive purchases on home depot. You earn 3500 bonus points after your third purchase. You also get three points for every dollar spent on the card, you receive two points for every dollar spent on gasoline, restaurants, groceries, and drug stores. For any other purchases, you earn one point for every dollar you spend on the card. Your earned points can be redeemed at home depot gifts and others as well as its partners. You can also redeem points for airline tickets from Home Depot reward program.
- You earn a 5% to 20% cashback bonus at top online retailers
- You get up to a 1% unlimited cash back bonus on all other purchases
- No annual fee
- You enjoy a two years special financing
- This card offers six months of financing on purchases up to $299 or above
- It offers zero liability coverage.
How to Apply
- Open your web browser and visit Home Depot credit card official website
- On the homepage, locate and tap on the orange apply now button
- Tap on ‘continue to application’
- On the application page, fill in your first name, last name, middle name, email address, street address, suite, city, state, zip code, phone number, monthly mortgage, total annual income, social security number, date of birth
- Read and accept the terms and conditions
- Then, tap on the orange submit application button.
To get approved, you should have a credit score of 620 and above.
To access your credit card account;
- Visit Home Depot account login website
- When the page loads, the login form will be displayed
- Fill in your user ID and your password
- Then tap on ‘sign in’.
With this, you can check the activities of your card.