No matter how you try to hide your birthday in real life, Facebook can always expose your birthday when people view your profile.
In other for that not to happen, you might want to hide your birthday from the entire world on Facebook as well.
Don’t want people wishing you happy birthday on Facebook? Here’s how you can hide the big day from your friends.
How to Make Your Birthday Private on Facebook
It would only take you some seconds to get it done and only involves few steps:
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click your name to go to your Facebook profile.
- Go to About.
- Tap on Contact and Basic Info.
- Scroll down on the next page, and you’ll see your date of birth.
- To hide your birth year or birth date, click the group icon to the right of either of them.
- You’ll see the audience option, you’re required to set it to Only me to make your birth year or birth date private.
- To hide both your birth date and birth year at the same time, repeat the same process above for each of them.
There you have it, your birthday is now secret. It would no longer reflect on your profile whenever someone visits.
ALSO READ>>>>Piano Made Easy – How to Play With Stoove