The adaptation of the world to the internet age has really made mailing very easy. Mailing is now done electronically which has been of great advantage since people can send mails to each other from anywhere in the world and receive it in just a matter of seconds. If you don’t have an email address present, you can try getting an @Outlook.com email address.
Did you know it was possible to update your Hotmail Email Address to Outlook? Yes, it sure is. Email addresses are very useful when it comes to accessing web services. It may be a social media platform, dating site, or other websites that you are interested in to get information.
Updating Your Hotmail Address to @Outlook.com
Due to the current upgrade made by the Microsoft Corporation as regards its email server, users of the Hotmail Address are required to change their email which was formally @Hotmail.com to a new domain name @Outlook.com. So, if you were making use of the Hotmail email address before, it’s time you make a change. Although this change doesn’t affect users if they want to sign in to any platform since they can still use their Hotmail email address. To make this transition or update, kindly follow the steps below:
- With the use of the Hotmail sign-in link (www.hotmail.com), log in your email account
- Tap the settings icon located at the top right of your page
- Click on “More Mail Settings” to gain access to your account management
- Choose “Rename email” or “account details” found in the managing your account menu
- Navigate to “Update Hotmail Email Address” found on your account summary menu.
Once you are done, are granted access to your account using the email address (which appears in the form @outlook.com) and password.