The Menards credit card is a store branded credit card. This credit card is given by Capital One, this card can be used at Menard’s stores and its affiliates. This credit card is highly recommended for individuals who shop frequently at Menards and want to earn rewards on purchases, those who prefer merchandise discounts over other types of rewards, and those who don’t plan to carry a balance from month to month. The Menards credit card comes with a run of the mill two percent rebate on Menard’s and menards.com purchases. The Menards credit card gives a one percent rebate at speedway, holiday, kwik trip locations, it is a good perk for users who are looking to build their rewards balance more quickly.
You also have the opportunity to earn extra rebates and savings on brands such as Ajax, bounce, Clorox, glade, crest, and lots more. Users have access to 11% rebates on major appliances, windows, doors, and household furniture. To get the best out of this, you need to time your purchases to coincide with these offers. This card has no annual fee but it has a ridiculously high APR of 27.24%. Because of this high APR, opt for deferred interest financing over the everyday rebate if you’ll need more than a month to pay off a purchase. Ensure to pay your regular balance in full amount every month to avoid accruing higher than average interest charges. Also, watch out for the stores frequent flyer to make good use of bonus rebate savings on certain brands and items. Its rewards rate is as follows;
- 2% rebate on Menard’s and menards.com purchases
- 1% rebate on other retailer purchases.
- Annual bonus – none
- Annual fee – $0
- Average yearly rewards – $33
- APR – 27.24%, this is variable, it is based on your creditworthiness and your prime rate.
- Rebate checks don’t expire
- No cap on rewards
- You can combine rewards with other Menards discounts
- Access to special financing options throughout the year
- Exclusive manufacturer rebates
- No annual fee
- Access to its mobile app that can be used to have access to your account easily.
How to Apply
- Open your web browser and visit Menards big card official website
- On the homepage, locate and tap on the blue apply now icon
- The application page pops up, fill in your personal details such as your first name, last name, middle name, suite, zip code, email address, address
- Check the box if your mailing address is different from your residential address
- Fill in your phone number, social security number, date of birth
- Fill in your financial information too
- Fill in your mortgage, total annual income
- Lastly, tap on ‘continue’
- When you’re done, you’ll get a response in about one minute, you may be asked to provide extra information for security reasons.
To have access to your account;
- Visit Menards official website
- On the homepage, locate and tap on ‘manage your account link ‘
- On the sign in page, type in your username and your password
- Lastly, tap on ‘sign in’.