Microsoft Cloud, also called Azure is a platform where you can store data and files in the cloud. It was designed to manage, build, deploy apps and services from anywhere. With the use of PAAS (platform as a service), Microsoft soft cloud allows you cloud your works or you can alternatively use IAAS (infrastructure as a service), both PAAS and IAAS are by Microsoft and they are trusted platforms for cloud data hosting.
A lot of businesses have made it a habit of transferring their data and information to the cloud where it is maintained, managed and backed up when you store your data anything in the cloud, you can access it from anywhere at any time provided you have internet. The importance of this cloud storage cannot be exaggerated as we are going to talk on outstanding cloud storage here today, Microsoft Cloud.
Unlike some other cloud storage, Microsoft Cloud is not free of charge, it is charged on monthly subscriptions. Though, when you firstly open a Microsoft cloud account, you get a 30-day free trial.
How to Open a Microsoft Cloud Account
In this article, we are going to teach you how to open a Microsoft cloud account. It is very easy to open with just a few steps. With the steps below you can open a Microsoft Cloud account
- Connect your device to the internet
- Launch your web browser
- Go to www.azure.com
- Click on start free
- If you have a Microsoft account, you will be asked to log in, otherwise, you should create one
- After the above steps then you’ll have to go through the verification process. This can be done by ID card or by phone number (phone number will be the more convenient option)
- To set up an MS Cloud, trial account is free but you will still need to submit your debit card or debit card information, after which you should click on next
- To complete the process, you will have to accept the terms and policies of use, subscription agreement and others.
On completion of the above steps, your Microsoft Cloud account will be ready in a matter of seconds. You can continue by clicking on my account or follow portal.azure.com. MS Cloud is one of the best platforms for cloud storage for both small business and big businesses because of its infinite flexibility and also constant facility upgrade and many more.