When using a product or a device or any service at all and an issue comes up which you are unable to resolve by yourself, the next reasonable step to take is to contact that company’s customer service. When you are contacting customer service, the two major ways it’s either through phone call or email. Although, some companies and organizations have other means in which their customers can use to reach their customer service. Just like all companies and organizations, Microsoft has its own customer service – Microsoft customer Service.
Microsoft Customer Service is how you can get through to Microsoft to make a complaint, a request or ask for guidance. If you come across any issue or problem when using any of Microsoft services or Microsoft devices, it is okay to contact MS Customer Service to ask for help. You can contact MS customer service through email or phone number. Though the phone number varies by location, That is, each country/state has its own customer service phone number.
Microsoft Account login
If you already have a Microsoft account and you can’t access your Microsoft account or you can’t log in to your account. You should recheck your login credentials and make sure they are correct. If they are but you still can’t access your account you should contact Microsoft customer service. Microsoft account login can be done in the following steps:
- Ensure your device is connected to the internet
- From your web browser log on to www.onedrive.com
- Click on sign in
- In the correct and appropriate field, fill in your username and password then click on sign in.
The poor internet connection can also be another reason why you are unable to access your Microsoft account. You should make sure your device is connected to an internet connection and it is active, then try logging in again.
Reset Microsoft Account Password
It is possible to reset your Microsoft password. To do this you won’t need to contact MS Customer Service as this can be done on your own from anywhere with the following steps:
- Connect your device to the internet
- Click here to go to the password reset page
- State the reason why you want to reset your password and click on next
- Fill in all the fields with all the necessary information
- Verify captcha then click on next
- You will be sent an OTP (one-time pin) which will be used to create a new password
- Enter the OTP on the next screen and follow the onscreen instructions to continue
After you have successfully changed your password, the old one becomes invalid.