Microsoft Exchange is a software package that makes it possible for companies and businesses to manage their mails, events, appointments, contact information and tasks at the same time. Microsoft Exchange is available in several packages, all packages differ in function and all requiring a purchase of the license. With Microsoft exchange login, you will be able to access the Microsoft exchange server. Microsoft exchange server can either be used as software as a service or the licensing rights can be bought and installed to your server.
For those companies and organizations that would like to use Microsoft Exchange for their IT infrastructure will need to purchase and Install the server license software on their hardware. It is advisable to own a client access license when using Microsoft exchange, as it is with this license you will be given access to a particular device from which other users will begin to get access from, or you can also give authority to a specific user to access all devices on the Microsoft soft exchange server.
Microsoft Exchange Login with Outlook
When you use a physical Microsoft server in your workplace you will need to have an Outlook web access which will enable you to log in to your Microsoft exchange server even when you are outside your business network. Microsoft exchange login with Outlook makes this possible and it can be done with the following steps
- Click on start then select Microsoft Outlook. if it’s your first time opening Outlook, the wizard start-up page will be opened. All you have to do is click on next to go to the next page, then click on next again. If you do not see the wizard start-up page, then click on file and select add account. The reason for all these is to open the auto account set up page
- Fill in your name in the designated field
- Enter your business email address in the appropriate field and click next while Outlook try to contact Microsoft exchange server
- In the username, field enter your complete email address and input your password in the password field then click on next
- Outlook will log you into Microsoft exchange server, after you have been logged in, click on finish.
It will take some minutes for your email to be downloaded to your computer from your server. So, you will have to wait a while.