Midas Credit card is given by Synchrony bank. This credit card is for auto maintenance, auto repairs, brakes, and the likes. It is understandable that maintaining your vehicles isn’t necessarily the grandest way to spend your money, this is why such a card will be able to receive instant credit and time to pay the bills before the interest is charged. With this card, you can take advantage of no interest if paid in full within six months on purchases of $199 or more, all are part of acceptance at over 1000 Midas locations accepted across US gas stations. You can save a lot on gas plus ease of buying now and repaying later with this card. Midas credit card can be used at Exxon Mobil gas stations throughout the US. This card is ideal for individuals with a credit score of at least 650. This credit card can only be used at Midas authorized stores and it is accepted at more than 1000 locations. This card is available throughout the fifty states in the US and Washington.
How the Card Works
This credit card does not offer any rewards as well as an introductory APR. It has a variable APR of about 29.99%. It has a minimum interest charge of $2. Offers only apply to single-receipt qualifying purchases. Zero-interest is charged on the promo purchase if you pay the promo purchase amount in full within six months. If you are unable to do this, interest will be charged on the promo purchase from the purchase date. The necessary minimal monthly payment may or may not pay off purchase by end of promotional period. You can easily avoid Midas credit card regular APR if you are able to trigger the no-interest financing.
Midas credit card offers the following benefits;
- No annual fee
- No interest if paid in full within six months on purchases of $199 or above
- It is accepted across the US
- It is accepted at over 1000 Midas locations
- Its approval is easy
- You enjoy special financing
- You can easily manage your account
- Your account activities are reported to three different bureaus.
How to Apply for this Card
The steps to be followed are quite easy, they include;
- Launch your web browser and visit Midas official page
- Once the page loads, tap the ‘apply now ‘ button
- Fill in the last four digits of your SSN and mobile number
- On the next page, key in your personal information such as your street address, first and last name, apt, suffix, city, state zip code, primary phone, email address, date of birth, monthly net income
- Then add a joint applicant to your account
- Tap on ‘continue ‘
- After this, you will be showed how to complete your application process.
To have access to your account, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit Midas website on your web browser
- On the homepage, locate and tap the login button
- Then type in your username and your password
- Finally, tap on the login button to have access to your account.