NewDay was formerly called SAV credit. It is a financial company that specializes in providing credit products to customers in the United Kingdom. This credit card is provided by a registered company in England and Wales. NewDay operates in two segments, 1) own brands, providing credit card to customers and 2) co-brands, providing credit card products including branded credit card and store cards.
The NewDay credit card is presently referred to as Evans MasterCard. This credit card is issued by Newday Ltd. This credit card comes with amazing rewards and bonuses. This MasterCard is used for payment for meals, clothings and for holidays. This credit card is suitable for individuals who want to build a credit rating. With this credit card, you can conveniently manage your account. You can easily process your account alerts; you can easily view your transaction statement history. The Evans MasterCard or Newday credit card is accepted at nearly 53 million merchants across over 210 countries. Evans is part of the Arcadia group, others are Burton, Topman, Wallis, Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, and others.
How the Card Works
Frequent customers that shop at Evans usually earn double points on all Evans purchases as well as other Arcadia groups. You get 2 points for every £1 spent and your points will be converted into Arcadia group vouchers every 3 months at a rate of 500 points to £5. You receive bonus points on your birth month every year. This card has an APR of 29.9%, this value is variable, it doesn’t charge for annual or monthly fees. Its incentive on opening is that you earn 1000 bonus points on account opening and 20% off any purchase made within 7 days of account opening. Evans offers exclusive sales and discount events. The purchase interest free period is 56 days, Balance transfer is 29.95%, Foreign transaction charge is 2.75%, Late payment fee is £12.
- Evans MasterCard offers the following benefits;
- Gives points on daily spending
- Has an introductory bonus of 1000
- It has no annual fee
- You earn 2 points for every £1 spent
- This credit card offers exclusive sales and discounts
- It has a high interest rate on purchases
- Applicants with low credit scores may not be qualified to apply
- It has a high balance transfer fee.
To successfully apply for this card, you need to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- At the time of application, you must be 18 years of age or above
- You must be a resident of the United Kingdom
- You must possess a working UK bank account, a mobile phone number, and your regular income
- You’re not an Evans cardholder.
How to Apply
To successfully apply for NewDay Credit card, follow the steps below;
- Visit Evans credit card application page
- Tap on ‘check eligibility ‘ and go through the requirements
- Type the last four digits of your SSN number and also your contact number
- Click on continue
- On the next page, enter your personal details like your names, date of birth, marital status, email address, postal code, and other details that will be required
- Fill in your employment status details
- Lastly, tap on ‘check my eligibility’.
After applying for this credit card, you have to wait for your card to be approved. If you have any problems you can go ahead to contact the customer care service on the card’s website.