PayPal Sign Up- PayPal is a payment platform created by an American company. It is a platform that deals with the transfer of money online via the PayPal platform. This service supports online money transfer worldwide and also serves as a fast and reliable way for online transactions that’s one of the reasons why PayPal sign up is for you. It was found in 1998 by three men named; Ken Howery, Peter Thei and the infamous Elon Musk. The PayPal service has proven to be sufficient in many ways over the years for transactions that involve the movement of money.
PayPal is used for both personal and business transactions and its services are rendered without flaw and for a long time they have proven to be reliable and trustworthy. They also reward customers for performing certain transactions. As one of the best services on the internet, PayPal is free and there is no fee attached to using PayPal in the purchase of goods and services but when it comes down to the transfer of money, there is a fee attached. This is more like a fair deal because the owners of the platform have to make their money one way or the other asides that, there is no annual or monthly fee on the platform.
PayPal is not like a bank and hence, it doesn’t have account number or require account number to transfer money, instead, what is required is your email address to perform such transaction. You can also transfer money to your bank account and that is after your email address has been confirmed.
The service provides peace of mind for its users as their mode of transaction is safe, secure, fast and reliable through the internet. As said earlier, it has been trusted for so many years so, there is no need to be scared when performing a transaction with PayPal.
How To Create A PayPal Account
To create a PayPal account, you need an internet connected device with a web browser then the following steps should be followed;
- Go to PayPal’s website which is; www.paypal.com.
- On the website, click on the sign-up button which is located at the top right corner of the page, exactly beside the login button.
- Now you will be asked if you want a personal or a business account.
- Then another page will display now you can enter your email.
- Type in your first and last name.
- Create your password.
- Then confirm your password.
- Now click “Next”.
- On the next page, you put in your address and phone number.
- Also, include your state, city, date of birth and click the small box.
- You can now click on the “Agree and Create Account” when you are done reading the terms and policies.
- The final thing you can now add your debit or credit card so you can use PayPal properly.
- Now click the “link card”.
Now you are set up to use PayPal very effectively, you can now shop online and also get paid online.
Thanks for reading!!!
People also read: Yahoo Finance Portfolio| Yahoo Stock