The issuer of Rei credit card is the US bank national association. This credit card is suitable for outdoor enthusiasts. This credit card offers great rewards on Rei purchases and an attractive welcome offer for new cardholders. If you love hiking, whitewater rafting, and similar outdoor adventures, this card is definitely for you. This credit card offers good rewards on Rei purchases, it has no annual fee. Cardholders will enjoy benefits such as lost luggage coverage and also access to the corporation’s luxury hotels and resorts portal. Before applying for this card, you’ll need to be a Rei lifetime member. This membership just costs $20 and extra benefits on top of the credit card such as special pricing on Rei adventures trips and also access to semiannual Rei garage sales, where you can easily save 50 percent or more on used and returned gear. The membership annual dividend and also your share of the Co-op’s annual profits are added to your card rebates.
How the Card Works
Its rewards rates are as follows. It gives a 5% rebate at Rei, including full price, discount items, gift cards, services, fees, and adventure trips. It gives a 2% rebate with mobile wallet purchases. It gives 1% on other purchases. It has a welcome bonus of $100 gift card after your first purchase within 60 days. It has a yearly reward of $211. It has an APR of 11.49-23.49%, this is variable. Since it is a store branded card, you should refrain from using this card outside of Rei stores. Request for your dividend in cash or check if you’d rather not spend it on Rei merchandise. Interested applicants are considered for either the Rei Co-op world MasterCard or the Rei Co-up platinum MasterCard.
- Rei credit card comes with lots of amazing benefits, some of them are;
- Price protection and $0 fraud liability
- Extended warranty
- Identity theft resolution
- Access to extra amenities at various hotels and resorts
- Car rental collision damage waiver insurance
- Lost luggage coverage
- Access to MasterCard benefits
- Emv chip technology
- It gives a sign up bonus
- No annual fee.
How to Apply
- Open your web browser and visit Rei MasterCard credit card website
- Locate and tap on ‘apply now’
- Fill in your personal information on the application page such as your Rei member number, Rei employee referral code, this is optional, mobile number
- Fill your suffix, middle name, first name, last name, apt, city, state, zip code, primary phone number, email address, date of birth, annual net income, SSN
- Fill in your housing information such as your physical address, suite number, monthly payment, mail delivery address
- Also, fill in your employment information
- Decide If you are interested in a balance transfer
- You can decide to add an authorized user
- Read through the terms and conditions and accept it
- Then tap on ‘submit’
- Follow the required steps to complete your application process.
To have access to your account, go through the steps below;
- Visit Rei MasterCard website
- On the homepage, tap on the card member login link
- The login page will be displayed
- Correctly fill in your personal ID and your password
- Lastly, tap on ‘log in’.