Slack has at last added a since quite a while ago mentioned feature – schedule messages. In case Slack is your favored platform for business related correspondences, you will be happy to realize that you would now be able to make messages whenever it might suit you and have them conveyed at your preferred hour. This element will demonstrate supportive, particularly for colleagues that work across various time regions. All things considered, here’s the means by which to plan messages on Slack utilizing the work area and versatile applications.
How to Schedule Slack Messages 2021
Slack is bit by bit carrying out the feature to its clients. So you may not quickly see the alternative to plan messages to send later in your work area. Having said that, here’s the way you can check if the element is accessible for you and use it to schedule messages.
Schedule Messages Using Slack Desktop App
- Open the Slack channel or chat window of the individual you might want to text and type the message. Subsequent to composing the message, you will see another descending bolt symbol close to the “Send” button.
- Snap on the descending arrow and set your favored chance to send the message. Slack will introduce several default alternatives, however you can likewise choose a custom opportunity to send the message.
- You can tap on the “Custom time” alternative to get to the date and time picker. Here, you should simply pick a favored date and time and snap on “Time Message”.
Schedule Messages on Slack Using Mobile App
In case you are away from your PC and would incline toward planning a message from your telephone, you can do that as well. Here’s the manner by which to schedule messages utilizing the Slack mobile applications on Android and iOS.
- Open the Slack chat or channel and type your message. Whenever you have done that, press and hold the “Send” button until the message booking UI springs up.
- Then, at that point, actually like the desktop application, you would then be able to pick your favored date and time for sending the message. You have the alternative to pick one of the default ideas or set a custom time here too. Hit the “Timetable Message” button whenever you are finished.
- Whenever you have booked a message, you will see an affirmation brief at the lower part of the channel or talk window. It peruses — “Your message will be shipped off [channel] or [chat name] at [date, time].”
Manage Scheduled Messages on Slack
You can get to the entirety of your planned messages twoly. You can either tap on the “See every booked message” inside the channel/DM window or go to the “Planned” segment from the sidebar.
In the wake of booking a message, Slack allows you to perform five activities. You can either alter the message, reschedule it, send quickly, or drop the timetable and move it to drafts. At last, on the off chance that you would prefer not to send the timetable message, you can erase it also. That is that it is so natural to utilize the new booked messages highlight in Slack.
Thus, that is our quick and painless aide on the most proficient method to plan messages on Slack. Indeed assuming you need to tell your associate of changes in their draft or plan you found while staying at work longer than required, you would now be able to plan a message to tell them at the most punctual following day.