Top Free Apps on Google Play Store- Love millions of the latest android apps, games, movies, music, TV books, magazine and more. Anything, anywhere, across your device, and allows you a wide selection of apps you can download on to your android or iPhone devices.
The Top Apps On Google Play Store are as Follows;
- WhatsApp (+2)
- Facebook messenger (-1)
- Instagram (=)
- Facebook lite (+6)
- Microsoft word (NEW)
- Snapchart (-1)
- Microsoft onedrive (new)
- Skype (-8)
- Clean master: space cleaner & antivirus (-6)
- Twitter (-8)
- Candy crush saga (-6)
- Dropbox (-4) etc.
Steps On How To Download Or Install The Google Play Store App
Looking to update Google play store on your device? Here’s how.
Step 1: Check your current version
The first thing you will want to do is see which version you have to make sure you’re downloading goggle play store’s latest version.
This can be done as follows:
- Go to your google play store app.
- Open the settings
- Scroll to the bottom. You will see the *play store version* there.
Google play store: A definite guide for beginners
This is compulsory because you won’t want to install an older version of goggle play by mistake. Also you want to make sure you download a version that is compatible or amicable with your phone.
Step 2: Download Google play store via an APK
- It’s a simple intelligible step. The Google play store comes in apk format like any other android app. Apks can also be downloaded or uploaded from websites, tech blog, and trusted people on forum or other places.
- Go to this link by clicking here.
- Find the version of the play store you want. If you want a newer version, recommend your current version and see if a new one is available.
- Download the app by following the websites directions
Step 3: Deal with security permissions
The unknown source setting has been a part of android for ages. When disabled, it prevents users * and other app* from installing or downloading applications from anywhere apart from the Google play store.
Step 4: Make use of a file manager and install the Google play store
- Open your file browser and navigate to whatever you download the goggle play store APK. If you downloaded or install it on your device then it will be on your SD card in the downloads folder.
- Once you find the APK, click on it. There may be a box that pops up depending on the app you have installed on your device asking which app you want to use.
Step 5: Disable unknown source
Leaving the unkown sources box checked is a major security hole that can cause problem down the road. Best way to keep yourself save is to go back and turn that off!
Thanks for reading!!!
People also read: Zamob Games| Zamob.co.za|Zamob Mobile