Yahoo mail is one of the well-known e-mail services, frequently used by many people to send mails. In case you want to resolve any issue in your yahoo account, the best thing to do is to go to their help desk.
There are various ways in which you can add your contacts to your yahoo mail account:
Adding New Contacts to Your Yahoo Contacts Manually
- Start by logging into you’re your Yahoo account
- Select the mail icon at the right top of your homepage
- Click on contact at the right-sidebar
- Select new contacts at the left sidebar. A page containing contact details will appear on your phone screen.
- Fill in the contact details which include first name, middle name, last name, email, etc.
- Select the save button to save the contact
How to Add Contacts from Received Messages on Your Yahoo Account
- As your reading your mail, click on the sender’s name. this will unveil dialogue box containing copy address, new message and search messages for the person then add to the contacts.
- You can select add to contacts or you can also use the shortcut key which is “shift+A”. it is also possible for you to edit the details before saving to new contacts.
How to Add Contacts When You are Sending a Message
It is not difficult to add contacts when you want to send a message to someone.
- Before doing this, you will need to login to your yahoo account first.
- Enter settings
- Click on writing emails
- Then click on the checkbox
How to Add Contacts to You Your New Contacts List on Your Yahoo Account
- The first thing you need to do is to click on ALL CONTACTS at the left sidebar of your contact page.
- The list of all the contacts in your yahoo account will appear with a checkbox
- Select the checkbox that corresponds to the contacts you wish to add to the new contact list
- Tap on “assign contacts”
- A dialogue box containing a list of contact list will display on your phone screen
- Click on the list you want to add the contacts and select “done”
With this, your contacts are added to your new contact list.