The Marbles credit card is issued by NewDay, it is a financial service company founded in 2000. They offer credit cards for general use; they also offer Aqua and Opus credit cards. Marbles credit card is made for individuals who haven’t used a credit card in the past and therefore have no credit history and also people with a low credit score. If you make use of the marbles credit card properly, you can build up your credit score. Marbles is a controllable credit card provider that gives financial services with the use of their credit cards. It’s MasterCard now stands out to be the best out of any other credit builder card on the market. Marbles card payment is a credit card issued on the MasterCard network which means it comes with MasterCard benefits and it is accepted anywhere MasterCard is accepted. Marbles MasterCard offers limited rewards but does benefit from free SMS texts to help members stay on top of their account, online account management, and a UK customer service helpline. This credit card has several features designed to help you manage your finances and build your credit history.
How It Works
This card comes with zero annual /monthly fees. The minimum monthly payment is £5 or 1% of the outstanding balance. The balance transfer fee is 3% and its foreign usage charge of 2.95%. Late payment charge could cost up to £12. There is no fee for additional fee and dormancy. Marble MasterCard offers an interest-free period of purchases up to 56days. The minimum credit limit is £250 while cash advances of 39.94% applies, this means that if you use the card properly you could improve your credit score more quickly. It has an APR of 34.9%.
Since it has no monthly or annual fee, along with 56 days of 0% interest on your purchases, you can make use of the marbles card without it costing you a penny as long as you clear your debt before the end of every month.
- No annual or monthly fees
- MasterCard network, this card is part of the MasterCard network
- Online banking
- Direct debit
- UK based helpline.
Marbles credit card comes with the following benefits;
- Cardholders need not pay annual or monthly fees
- It has security protection
- Users get up to 56 days interest free period
- You can build your credit rating using this card
- You can make contactless payments of up to £45.
- Applicants must meet the eligibility criteria below before applying;
- Applicants should be at least 18 years and above at the time of application
- Applicants must reside in the UK
- Applicants must not have taken aqua, opus, or fluid card in the past 12 months
- Applicants must have a UK bank account
- Applicants must pass the lender’s credit card
- Applicants are not declared bankrupt in the past 18 months
- Applicants must make sure he/she doesn’t have a country court judgment registered against you in the past months.
How to Apply
- Visit the marbles application page on your device
- When the page loads, scroll down and click on the check eligibility button and review the eligibility criteria
- Enter your four digits of SSN and your mobile number
- Click on the continue button
- On the next page, enter your personal details like title first name last name, date of birth, and marital status
- Enter your contact details
- Fill in your country name and address
- Enter your postcode and other details
- Enter your employment details
- Enter your annual income and number of dependents
- Then, scroll down and click on check my eligibility button.
After this, if you are approved your information will be automatically imported to your account profile. Approval is usually automatic and quick; your marbles credit card and pin should arrive in the post in around 7-10 days.
To gain access to your account, follow the steps below;
- Visit the marble credit account login page
- Click on the login button
- Key in your username and password
- Then click on the login button to gain access to your account.