The Citi diamond preferred card is suitable for individuals who need to pay down debt or finance a large purchase. It is also suitable for individuals who need to pay off credit card debt or hit pause on their monthly interest charges. It has an exceptional long introductory offer on balance transfers. It also offers really amazing perks that will be useful long after the promotional period ends. This card is highly recommended if you want a long introductory offer on balance transfer, if you want to finance a larger purchase over 18 months without using deferred interest and if you want to make use of the premium extra benefits that come with the card.
This credit card’s long introductory APR on balance transfers and new purchases is hard to beat. It will definitely be a great fit if you think you will need a long time to pay down your balance. If your main aim of using the card is to use the introductory offer to pay off debt, try to avoid new purchases that will incur more debt. If you use the introductory APR to buy a ticket, ensure to pay the card off before the introductory period is over. This credit card comes with a fairly long 0% introductory APR for balance transfers. It has an introductory period of 18 months, it has a transfer fee of 3% and a regular APR of 14.74-24.74%. It has no annual fee.
- You have the opportunity to choose your payment due date
- It offers an extended warranty
- Access to personal concierge services
- It has damage and theft purchase protection
- Access to contactless payments
- Access to 24/7 customer service
- No annual fee
- It offers zero liability fraud protection.
How to Apply
- Launch your web browser and visit Citi diamond preferred card website on your device
- On the homepage, tap on the blue ‘apply now ‘
- When the application page is displayed, fill in your first name, middle name, last name, suffix, address, social security number, date of birth, country, phone number, email address, security hint, and security word
- Also enter your financial information such as your total annual income, monthly mortgage
- Select the account types you have
- You can equally choose to add an authorized user
- Read through the terms and conditions and accept it
- Then, tap on ‘agree and submit’.
To have access to your account, carefully follow the steps below;
- Open your web browser and visit Citi official website
- On the homepage, tap on ‘sign in’
- On the login page, type in your username and your password in their respective fields
- Then, tap on the blue ‘sign in ‘.